National Awards, Accolades and Major Events Hosted
- Best New Private Clubs - Golf Digest 2003
- Ranked as #1 Course In Missouri Golf Digest’s 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Rolex Award- Ranked as "Top 1000 Golf Courses in the World"
- Golfweek 2014 "Top 200 Modern Courses in US" - Ranked #135
- Golf Inc. 2009 "Top Clubhouse of the Year"
- Honored as "Course of Distinction" in Golfweek 2007 & 2008
- Hosted 10 Missouri Golf Association Championships
- Hosted 4 AJGA Championships
- Hosted 3 Missouri Valley College Championships
- Hosted 2012 Missouri State Amateur Championship
- Hosted 5 Gateway PGA Sanctioned Events
- Hosted the 2015 USGA Women's Team Championship
The name Nicklaus has long been associated with greatness on a golf course. The 20 major championships. The electrifying finishes. The sheer will to win. Jack’s achievements are legendary.
However, the name Nicklaus transcends his dominance as a player and extends far beyond Jack alone. Today, Nicklaus also stands for superior golf course design, a result of Jack’s more than three decades as a renowned golf course designer and his sons’ and son-in-law’s solid reputations as designers themselves.
Together, they represent Nicklaus Design, a team of the world’s most accomplished golf course design associates, agronomists, industry consultants, and experts in golf course construction and marketing. Just as Jack once raised golf to a higher level, Nicklaus Design has elevated the standards of golf course design.
"As far as a raw piece of property goes it doesn’t get any better than Dalhousie. Everything was laid out in front of us. It was easy to see where to go."
- Gary Nicklaus